Department Of Mechatronics Engineering
Mechatronics engineering is a multidisciplinary study of the engineering technology field that deals with the study of electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, telecommunications, computer engineering, system engineering, and control engineering. It is a connection amongst technicians and engineers and gradually work from origination of a project to the culmination of the undertaking.
Mr. Santosh N. Bodake
- Name :Mr. Santosh N. Bodake
- Designation : HOD.
- Qualification :B.E.( Mechanical )ME(Production)
- Teaching Experience : 8 Years
- Industrial Experience : –
- Email :email@example.com
- Contact No :7276387232
Vision & Mission
Program Education Objective (PEO)
- The student will be able to pursue successful career with strong domain knowledge.
- The student will be able to continue professional development through self learning and higher education
- The student will be able to Seek lifelong learning through moral & ethical values.